FranDelJA offers services for both private pay and subsidized childcare. Funding is offered through the California Department of Education, City Funding, and Alternative Payment Providers.

To apply for Private Pay or Subsidized Childcare for either of our FranDelJA locations, please contact us our administrative office, at (415)822-1699. We are happy to schedule an appointment for you to apply on campus, tour our facility, and discuss your child's road to their future success.
To qualify for a subsidy, parents must verify the following need based criteria.