Digital Communications Specialist
Michelle Cole is a disabled grandmother from the South Bay. After surviving eight brain and neck surgeries, she decided to learn how to create websites in order to spread awareness on her somewhat rare conditions. Using her new found experience with websites, she works remotely, part-time for FranDelJA as our Digital Communications Specialists – establishing and maintaining the website and a social media presence.
The Center is looking for the right teachers to join our team! If you are a strong teacher and have experience working with young children in a childcare environment; you may be the one we need to add to our team!
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Salary: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, parents and staff; as well as maintain and support program policies and procedures.
- Must pass physical exam, TB test, have an updated immunization record, criminal record clearance, fingerprints, and all other state license requirements.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a center setting with young children
- Minimum 6 units completed in Early Childhood or Child Development
- Must possess one of the following:
– Current California Department of Education Child Development Teacher Permit (preferred)
– Associate, Baccalaureate, or advance degree in Early Childhood Education or related field (and apply for CDE Teacher Permit)
Required license or certification:
- Associate Teacher Permit
Inquiry Application Form
To access this form, you must be registered and logged into our site.