The Center is looking for the right teachers to join our team! If you are a strong teacher and have experience working with young children in a childcare environment; you may be the one we need to add to our team!
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Salary: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, parents and staff; as well as maintain and support program policies and procedures.
- Must pass physical exam, TB test, have an updated immunization record, criminal record clearance, fingerprints, and all other state license requirements.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a center setting with young children
- Minimum 6 units completed in Early Childhood or Child Development
- Must possess one of the following:
– Current California Department of Education Child Development Teacher Permit (preferred)
– Associate, Baccalaureate, or advance degree in Early Childhood Education or related field (and apply for CDE Teacher Permit)
Required license or certification:
- Associate Teacher Permit